domingo, 14 de junio de 2015

SECOND PARTIAL EVALUATION PART 2.

PART 2.  READINGS

Choose the correct answers from the box to complete the following short passage 


My name is Hans. I (1)---- a mechanic. I (2)---- in London, I (3)---- a brother and a sister. My sister is a university student. She (4)---- medicine. She is going to be a doctor. My brother doesn't want (5)---- to university. (6)----he wants to be a mechanic like me. He comes and (7)---- me in my shop on Sundays. He hasn't finished his education yet. (8)---- his education, he is thinking of (9)---- with me. We will (10)---- the business together.
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
A) is
A) believe
A) owns
A) teach
A) go
A) Because
A) works
A) For
A) works
A) run
B) are
B) think
B) learn
B) learn
B) goes
B) Although
B) helps
B) Because
B) worked
B) depart
C) am
C) arrive
C) have
C) studies
C) went
C) Behind
C) is angry with
C) After
C) to work
C) put
D) do
D) live
D) study
D) uses
D) to go
D) During
D) shouts at
D) So
D) working
D) wear















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario